Meetings are held up to three times a year in London, usually February, May and October. Members must register to attend. You are welcome to attend a meeting before joining, please contact us in advance.
Upcoming and Past Events
- May 21, 2020, 4:00 PMSavills Investment Management London, 33 Margaret St, Marylebone, London W1G 0JD, UKUnfortunately this event has been postponed due to the Covid-19 virus. We aim to hold it later in the year.
- Feb 13, 2020, 4:00 PM – 6:00 PMCazenove Capital, 1 London Wall Place, London Wall, Barbican, London EC2Y 5AU, UKAlice Ryder, Head of Stanhope Consulting, gave a presentation on the aspects charities and managers should consider when reviewing their investments.
- Oct 15, 2019, 4:00 PM – 6:00 PMLane Clark & Peacock, 95 Wigmore St, Marylebone, London W1U 1DQ, UKWe were delighted to welcome Benjamin Rick, from Social and Sustainable Capital, to discuss the issues surrounding charities ability to obtain and invest into sustainable capital that has a social impact.
- Mar 18, 2019, 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM1 London Wall Place, 1 London Wall, London EC2Y 5AU, UKWe were delighted to welcome Matthew Cox, Investment Director, Esmée Fairbairn Foundation who gave insight into the management of their £1bn endowment, and how they seek to align their investment strategy with their charitable aims.
- May 10, 2018, 4:00 PM – 6:00 PMArtemis Fund Managers Limited, Cassini House, 57 St James's St, St. James's, London SW1A 1LD, UKWe convened a panel of asset class specialists, covering equities, bonds and property, to talk about the current market - in particular the security of income - important for many charity's expenditure plans.
- Jan 31, 2018, 4:00 PM – 6:00 PMLegal & General Group, 1 Coleman St, London EC2R 5AA, UKWe welcomed Professor Elroy Dimson and Catherine Howarth, ShareAction to discuss whether engaging with companies that you invest in can really create change. This event was kindly hosted by Legal and General Investment Management
- Sep 13, 2017, 4:00 PM – 6:00 PMCCLA Investment Management Limited, Senator House, 85 Queen Victoria St, London EC4V 4ET, UKWe were delighted to welcome Professor Clarke, a Senior Associate Fellow of RUSI who will speak on the inherent stability risks and even unexpected advantages of the Trump presidency. https://rusi.org/people/clarke
- Jun 26, 2017, 4:00 PM – 6:00 PMSarasin & Partners LLP, 100 St. Paul's Churchyard, London EC4M 8BU, UKWe were delighted to welcome Oliver Bates, Sarasin & Partners LLP and Mick Brant, Teknometry to introduce a new charity peer group metric. James Brooke Turner, Finance Director, Nuffield Foundation shared his thoughts on benchmarking for long term charity investors.